Why is our shop unique? We use non-toxic, eco, water-based inks. Screen printing is by hand using a Riley Hopkins manual press. Our inks have an ultra soft hand (basically, they feel as soft as the shirt itself), and are completely safe for the environment. Every shirt is pressed by awesome humans, right here in Sacramento, California.
Which Printing Method is Right for Me, and what is the difference?
- Screen printing and DTG both yield comparable, quality prints, but they differ in method. Screen printing is one of the oldest techniques, while DTG is newer technology. Screen printing involves pushing ink onto fabric, while DTG uses a printer to print ink directly onto a garment.
- A quick video explaining the process can be found here.
- Screen Printing: Cost effective for large batches, versatile design placement, volume discounts, vivid ink colors
- DTG Printing: extensive color options, maximum design detail, suitable for small batches, easily customized design, not as vibrant and long lasting
- Screen Printing: not cost effective for multiple colors, can only print solid shape designs, one design per batch
- DTG Printing: not cost effective for extremely large batches, no volume discounts, limited design placement,
What's included in Print Pricing?
- Screen Prep and Artwork Set-Up. Most basic art or font design is Free if needed.
- Image Proof of what your shirt will look like before we begin printing
- Basic Art Design if needed.
What's Not Included?
- Specialty Inks - Pricing varies by job. Minimum 10 pieces.
- Ink Color Changes (for 1 color screen prints only): $8ea
- Pockets, Sleeve, Over-Zip or Seam (cost varies by job)
- Nylon, Canvas, Stretch, Athletic fabrics: + (varies by job)
- Shipping Cost - Roughly 10% of your order total/ Free Pick Up in Sacramento
How do I submit my art? Send your artwork or idea for print to email@example.com, or use form above.Print quality will only be as good as your image quality. High resolution or vector art PNG, PSD, TIFF, or .EPS with 300 dpi preferred.
How long will it take? This varies by project type and size. Typical turn around for an average sized order (30 shirts or fewer) is approximately 5-10 business days to ship once your file is submitted, approved, and your payment has cleared.
RUSH ORDERS please contact us for priority upgrades
- + 20% 3-4 business days turn around
- + 30% 1-2 days
How do I pay for my order? Once we have all the details required (Quantities, Styles, Sizes, Shirt Color, Ink Color), we will create an invoice to email to you for payment submission. Payment is required prior to print production.
We honor competitor pricing! *Sales tax applied only to California orders without a CA Reseller ID. *International Orders Welcome. We Ship Worldwide!